If you have ever wanted to learn how to use power tools and not be scared to death then I can help!
Hi, my name is Camille and I’m a professional carpenter working in sunny California each and every day. It is my goal to teach as many women as I can how to safely and competently use power tools to remodel their homes correctly, build gorgeous projects, or just fix up their home without waiting for a man to do it.
If you have ever asked any of these questions …
- What tool do I need to make this project?
- Why can’t I get consistent results?
- I wish I had someone to show me exactly what to do first, second and third?
- I wish I knew my way around Home Depot and Lowe’s and knew just what I needed?
- How do I learn to use this saw without cutting my finger off?
… then this is the class for you!
In just a few minutes each day you will quickly learn:
- What all the 5 major power tools do
- How to operate each of the 5 major power tools
- The construction industry
- Why it’s often confusing for beginners to get help/tools at Lowe’s and Home Depot
Or if you have always wanted your dad or husband or brother to show you and they made you feel stupid or embarrassed to ask questions then this class is for you.
I have made it my mission in life to demystify “real” power tools and teach professional level skills quickly and safely so that you can confidently and consistently get your projects done and look beautiful.
I get such a thrill from helping women succeed with tools and have taught from 12-year-olds to an 85-year-old grandmother. So I’m confident I can help you.
Some of the other things we will cover in the class:
- The different types of each tool and why it can be so confusing
- The pricing and selection of each tool and why it’s different being a woman
- How being small and petite as a woman can be an advantage if you know what to do
- Why women are uniquely positioned to make money doing odd jobs (in construction) if you know what to do
- How the old mindset of “men only” is being turned on its head and how you can join the revolution
- Leverage and why it’s a must for women to know why no one else is teaching this
So stop the frustration of waiting to make things or fix things around your house. Don’t let anyone tell you anymore that it’s not for you, or that you can’t be good at it! I’m here to tell you, after working for 25 years successfully, that you can do this. Never get stuck on a project again or end up with crappy results and not know why.
If you can’t get screws out of the wall or screws into something …
If you don’t know how to hang shelves or curtains or pictures …
If you don’t know how to find a stud in the wall …
If you don’t know what a stud is … 🙂
If you have ever wanted to scream in frustration while standing in the aisles of Lowe’s or Home Depot …
Think of what you will finally be able to do …
- Build shelves
- Install shelves
- Install cabinets
- Demo and remove old items
- Build furniture
- Build garden items
- Build bookcases
- Build picture frames, and so much more!
I remember when I first started and no one would help me figure out the tools, I remember being embarrassed to ask and even when I was eventually in the carpenters union and felt too intimidated to ask simple questions in front of the guys … so I get it.
And I don’t want you to have to face that ridicule. That’s why I created my JUST FOR WOMEN power tool class. I WANT YOU TO ASK QUESTIONS … that tells me you are actually learning and interested, so there is absolutely no judgement or making fun of anyone in my classes. We celebrate your small wins and love it when you learn something new.
Face your fears head on with us, we will help you conquer them one small step at a time!
Usually I teach this class for $350 in person, but am now offering this at an
introductory rate of $49.
If you sign up today you will also get…
FREE access to our private women only Facebook group to ask questions and work on projects with a buddy
FREE digital download Cheat Sheet to the top 5 power tools I think all women should know and understand
My FREE guide to the best hand tools to purchase, which will save you hundreds of dollars and get you through any remodel
And for a limited time I will be offering a 30-minute, one on one consultation to talk about whatever project you need help with
for just $35.